MENU

Tuesday 17 April 2012

THE SELECTED PAINTINGS OZORIO JERONIMO (EX.ARTE MORIS TIMOR LESTE 2003-2007, PART1)

THE SELECTED PAINTINGS OZORIO JERONIMO
 (EX.ARTE MORIS TIMOR LESTE  2003-2007, PART1)

Cover


 Page1

Page2

Page3

Page4

Page5

Page6

Page7

Page8

Page9

Page10

Page11

Page12

Page13

Page14


Page16






I am proud and thankful that i can be who i am today, it’s not because i am a great man, but because so many people have stood by me for support. At this moment i would like to say ‘thank to all those people.
First i would like to thank my family who have always trusted in me to take the right path in life.
Thank to my mother, my father (almarhum), my uncle jose da costa, david jeronimo and all the family that i have.
Thank  you to the people who have always supported me in my career.
Arte Moris (free art school) and all of it’s members. Luca and Gabriela Gansser (founders of the school), Iliwatu Danabere (director) and all the friends and family i have in arte moris.
I want to thank the people who are supporting me and the arte moris vission in so many ways.
Tim Steiner, Ursula Markus, Charline Bodin and all the other friends including teachers, classmates and the many individuals who have shaped my life.
Finally i would like to thank our holy earth and god.




No comments:

Post a Comment